156 views
4.9

I bought a motherboard from empowerlaptop.com and received it ten days ago. I'm not a professional repairman but do know something about laptop disassembly.

My previous defected motherboard for my EEEPC is OK with AC/DC charger but not OK with battery. That's why I decided to replace a motherboard. I start to install the motheboard step by step. But my first attempt failed.

The screen remained black when I push the start button. It was a little difficult for me to figure out where went wrong since I just installed it as the turtorial taught on the internet. Don't know what to do so I sent an email to Jessie, with whom I communicated and bought the motherboard. Very soon, she replied and asked me to test the every components according to the website she sent me and reinstall again.

Then this is how miracle turned up, the screen is lit up and running normally. I really appreciate their help although I know it's not their responsibility to teach me how to install or how to troubleshoot. After all, they're just motherboard sellers.

However, they can offer me great advices. This is the best service I've enjoyed in a online shop!

Product or Service Mentioned: Empower Laptop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments