233 views

DO not buy! They ship defective parts, they illegally misrepresent values to customs.

They offer a refund if you return the part at your cost. ($124 was the cheapest I could find in the USA for return cost). They will offer to send a second part if you pay shipping (their cost $30) again broken. If their part does not work they say 'there must me something wrong with your computer --Yea, the motherboard.

PayPal says you don't have to return the part because its a Chinese company and they refer you to your bank to get cc card charges filed. PAY-PAL will not help you on foreign company's. This company sends bad parts knowing it cost more to return then the part is worth. They refuse to arrange shipping.

(clearly they get a discount but wont even let me pay them to get a shipping label from them. They don't want you to be able to make a return. They are thieves.

I will be reporting them to customs. They suggested I lie to customs about the value to get cheaper return shipping.They asked me to commit a felony!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Empower Laptop Cons: Professional business etiquette, Told commit felony to effect cheaper return - lying to customs.

Store Location: Middleville, Michigan

Comments

I also have a very bad experience with EMPOWER LAPTOP. My first motherboard were certain pins of the processor socket just pleated.The promised me to rapair in warranty I only haf to pay the shipping back to China , which I have done .I have then, so to the say,a restored motherboard back with a replaced socket from the factory.

Nothing was replaced, however, I just got another motherboard with just the same defects. Do not buy from them and now I have to go for the second times send this motherboard back to them.I want no third motherboard backt of them and have opend a claim together with the shipping costs via PayP.al

Empower Laptop Reviews