337 views
2.6

I did some searching to find the best price and warranty for this motherboard. I selected Empower for the price and 120 day warranty.

I made contact with the company for the sale and verified the warranty. The motherboard worked great for about 2 months and then failed after 2 months. I Sent the motherboard back to Empower for exchange. For some reason Empower decided to repair and not exchange the motherboard.

The motherboard was then returned after the warranty expired to me. Empower kept the motherboard for a few weeks to do the supposed repair. The motherboard was sent back to me after the warranty expired. It arrived to me DOA and Empower will not respond to any emails.

Empower didnt repair the motherboard and will not respond. HOW UNBUSINESS LIKE. NON PROFESSIONAL AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Since the warranty expired while it was in Empower warehouse and it was returned not repaired they should have allowed the refund. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Comments

Andreu

After Informing the company of my review and I forming my social media, I finally got a reply.

"Hello,

Your order has been over 6 months. We offer money back within 2 month and 120 days warranty.

So your order is not under the warranty any more.

Please buy another motherboard."

The motherboard was in Empowers' possession during, and after warranty.

The motherboard was then returned to me DO A and after warranty. Buy another one??? Good business customer service.

It also took no less then 10 emails and a review to vet a response. The response was 2 months after the motherboard arrived DOA.

Empower Laptop Reviews