424 views
1.4

They advertised 5-10 days for shipping and it took over 25 days to get the motherboard. When I received the board it did not work.

I contacted customer service over 10 times to help resolve the issue but got the same answer "it was working when they shipped it". After weeks working with customer service they asked me to send it back at a cost of over $40 on top of the $114 already spent on this *** board. I also lost my customer over this (go figure) Stay away from empowerlaptops. The Motherboard sets on my desk as a reminder never to order from them again.

PS: I have replace hundreds of motherboards. I know what is wrong with this unit but refuse to reflow the GPU at my own expense.

Empower Laptop Pros: Price.

Empower Laptop Cons: Poor customer service and product.

Comments

Machele

Perhaps the cheap price has something to do with the quality? Why not dispute the charge with your charge card? If nothing else, it will cost Empower the $25 dispute fee they pay when customers file a dispute.

Empower Laptop Reviews