900 views
4.3

I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after a lot of searching on internet and lots of emails sent, I got the quickest reply from empowerlaptop.com and they're quite polite, warm-hearted and careful.

They asked me what motherboard do I need, and asked for pictures of my original motherboard to ensure no mistake. Then I think, why not have a try? I sent them pictures and some information and got replies as fast as the first time. They told me they'll ship within 3 days, soon comes a email attaching with the tracking details.

I really loves the efficiency! No more than a week, I received the motherboard and it was well-packaged. I installed it and start the laptop, it works fine. And they’re honest with the fact that their motherboard are not brand new.

Also, they’ve sent testing pictures as they promised and offered a 4-month warranty. Now I’m getting used to ordering from their website. With great service and good quality motherboard, I find they’re really reliable.

Chinese are honest and friendly. I really enjoy cooperating with them!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments