117 views
4.8

I somehow broke my laptop and took it to a repair shop for replacement. However, they don't have the motherboard I need.

So I decided to order online. Googled a lot, at first, I've seen some bad comments and not sure if I can choose this company. So I just sent an email to them and asked questions about warranty, stock, shipping and so on. Replied me really fast and promised that they'll fully tested the motherboard before they ship.

Payment was made finally via Paypal. Then I just have to wait for my motherboard to arrive. They send me an email including tracking details and I can check the status myself. Very fast shipping and well packaged.

Took the motheboard to my computer engineer and he fixed my laptop with this motherboard from China. Though the motherboard was not brand new, it works great. The truth is, this seller is responsible and honest, they sell really good quality products. And through paypal, purchase is really safe.

And even if the product is defective, you can always open a dispute through paypal and ask for resolvement. Sometimes we should not just trust the comments on website, but pay attention to the seller's attitude and service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hewlett Packard Motherboard.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments